Thursday, December 4, 2008

Boston-area middle schools (gr 6-9) using Scratch...

Please forgive the cross-post...

This question is for Boston-area middle schools using Scratch...

Would any of you be interested in getting our kids together for a Scratch
"conference" sometime in the next few months? I'm thinking of a few hours
after school or on a Saturday where kids could meet each other, get some
good ideas, and feel part of a community of young programmers.

I'm asking this because we signed up for Saturday's "Scratch meetup" at
MIT (12/6/08), but there were so many registrations that they closed the
conference. My kids are so disappointed that I'd like to see what I can do
for them (and me!).

If you're interested, please write to me offline.
Thanks in advance,
Terry Dash
. . .

Terry Dash
Director of Technology
The Pike School
34 Sunset Rock Road
Andover, Massachusetts 01810
ph: 978-475-1197 x6623
fx: 978-475-3014

[ For info on ISED-L see http://www.gds.org/ISED-L ]
Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution, non-commercial, share-alike license.
RSS Feed, http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=ISED-L