Saturday, December 6, 2008

Re: Digital Portfolios

Friends,

David Warlick maintains a blog site called ClassBlogmeister which allows for
teacher approval of posts before they become public. While I do not have
any teachers who currently use the site, I have heard great things about it.

http://classblogmeister.com/index.php

Peter

Peter Richardson
Director of Technical Services