Monday, December 8, 2008

Re: 1:1 and home support

I thought I had heard of everything . . .

Since the kids are required to show up to school on time, do parents expect
you to come over and wake them up? Get them breakfast? ("Just coffee this
morning Norman, thank you - but do see about that router, would you? Johnny
couldn't get on the web last night . . .")

Norman Maynard
Assistant Head of School
Principal, Upper School
Thornton Friends School, Silver Spring, MD
www.thorntonfriends.org
Chat: Google Talk: daoist56 Skype: Norman.Maynard