Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Re: Online quizes/tests

Heidi,
Have you heard of www.Thatquiz.org? It a web-based testing site that is
FREE and it allows you to create tests with multiple choice, short
answer, insert correct answer and several other types; you can even
insert images. It will also allow you to copy other tests that teachers
have shared so you don't always have to create your tests from scratch.
It does grade the test as it is taken and can provide feedback to the
test taker as well as to the test give in several formats. That are
many more components to this awesome site so go check it out and see
what you think.
One of my favorite parts about That Quiz, besides it being free, is that
it doesn't have/allow any advertisements on it. It's a very clean site.

Wade Thaxton
Academic Tech Coordinator
The de Paul School
Louisville, KY