Saturday, December 6, 2008

Re: Digital Portfolios

There's some nice ePortfolio's coming out in open source. There's
OSPortfolio - http://osportfolio.org/ - that's used with Sakai but
really geared towards higher ed - and Mahara - http://mahara.org/ and
Elgg that is used to run Eduspaces - http://eduspaces.net/

There's also MyStuff - a module for Moodle that's an eportfolio tool.

Drupal might be nice for long term - it can integrate with Moodle - so
that could be your Learning Management System, web content management
system and Moodle would have your eportfolio tool.

Matt Burkhardt, MSTM
President
Impari Systems, Inc.
502 Fairview Avenue