Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Re: 1:1 and home support

Dave,

I echo the thoughts of many here on this board that home filtering
programs are "at your own risk" and parental involvement is the best
solution, however, each school has it's own unique culture. If enough
of your parents require filtering, there are a few filtering solutions
that have "mobile clients" that are an extension of your filtering on
campus. Some work better than others and some are more expensive than
others, so I suggest contacting your filtering company and seeing what
options they have available.

Luke Uetrecht
Business Development for 1:1 Computing
CDW-G, Inc.