Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Re: A question about citing sources

I've been following this thread closely. Our 9-12 school just started
formally addressing this issue on a program level as opposed to the efforts
of individual teachers. Our first run through this Fall met with mixed
results and I would love to see what materials you have available to share.
Thank you,
Zack Hayden

--
Zachary Hayden