Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Re: Rediker Scheduling

We have used the "Deluxe Scheduler" for two years, and it works well,
when you set it up carefully and let it do it's thing. But that is
pretty much true of every scheduling program I've worked with. Had a
workable schedule in about two weeks, with all the consultations needed.
Would like a few more reports, but you can finagle. We used Edline to
submit course requests last year, and that went well; the ability of
department chairs being able to approve requests is a nice benefit,
don't know if Whipple Hill has that function.

Judith Claire Robison
Director of Technology
Saint John's Catholic Prep
Frederick, MD