Monday, December 15, 2008

Re: old large screen monitor/TV

Girelle,

I am exploring the options and am certainly keeping open the idea of
donating them. I don't really know if these units have a digital tuner
inside but they definitely will play from a DVD/VCR player and most have
VGA connections. They should play from a cable signal, even after the
switch, right?=20

So I'll let you know what the administration decides about donating.
We'd probably be taking them down from their mountings over the course
of the next couple months.

sherry