Thursday, December 18, 2008

Re: Student Exchange Program to England

On Dec 18, 2008, at 2:34 PM, Dorcas Hand wrote:

> I would look at AFS, though they don't focus on England. I have
> hosted a Czech girl through AFS and been very impressed with the
> total organization.
>
> http://www.afs.org/afs_or/home
>
> I don't remember what afs stands for, but afs will work as a google
> search.

American Field Service.

Another organization providing this type of service is School Year
Abroad, although they also don't have a program in the UK.

There are several organizations out there that arrange these types of
learning opportunities. The key is to go with a reputable program that
has an established program and comes with plenty of references from
other schools.

Cheers,

Corn Walker
The Proof Group