Saturday, December 20, 2008

Re: How to best present a portfolio of visual art?

Darren
=20
Take a look at Digication (http://www.digication.com), one of their =
example sites Smithfield High School is a nice model of what can be =
achieved with an Art Department based e-Portfolio =
(http://campus.digication.com/artmonkey/Welcome/) =
<http://campus.digication.com/artmonkey/Welcome/> .
=20
Jack Kriss