Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Re: facebook causes vs. online giving form online

One thought that occurs to me is that there might not be much of an =
overlap between the two groups. You may end up with donations that you =
might not have had otherwise.=20

Another option: Could you just link to your donation page directly from =
a Facebook listing?

Linda Swarlis, Ph.D.
Director of Information Services and Library
Columbus School for Girls
56 S. Columbia Avenue
Columbus, OH 43209

614-252-0781 ext. 129