Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Re: Network devices for identifying 'malware' traffic

Barracuda's Web Filter does do malware monitoring and blocking on
computers with malware installed (read: myWeb toolbars, etc.). Of course,
it comes with Barracuda pricing (and a whole web filter solution....which
you probably already have), but when I was looking for a web filter, it
seemed like the big players all did some sort of malware filtering. I
ended up with the Barracuda box and it was pretty good at it.

jen