Saturday, December 6, 2008

Re: Digital Portfolios

In light of Christensen and my own A.S. Neill background I'd really incorporate the
parents. Changing the school culture to be more of a community center might well call for
a coooperative/collaborative parent/teacher discussion of whom should have access to
what. Subversive as a educational activity. But whom is subverting whom?

David