Saturday, December 6, 2008

Re: Digital Portfolios

We are considering a WordPress (WPMU) setup, which would allow
students to maintain their own sites (importing and linking to any
documents, videos, audio files) they wanted to include. If teachers
wanted them to blog/reflect, they could tag the post, which would then
pull it into the class blog. This could be a record or repository of
all the students' work. Plus, they could export it when they graduate.
Susan Carter Morgan
Fredericksburg Academy