Monday, December 8, 2008

Re: Whipple Hill vs FinalSite

Have you considered looking at Silverpoint? We looked at Wipple Hill and
Silverpoint and chose Silverpoint. We launched our new site, both
internet and intranet, this past September and have been very happy with
their pricing, support, etc. The site has been well received by parents
as well.

Jayme Johnson
Director of Academic Technology
=20