Monday, December 1, 2008

Re: strategic planning online survey

The purpose is to gather opinions about what the faculty thinks our
strategic priorities should be... we are planning a full day workshop in
January to work on it with a consultant.

Lorri Carroll
Director of Technology
Hamden Hall Country Day School
1108 Whitney Avenue
Hamden, CT 06517
lcarroll@hamdenhall.org
work (203) 752-2606
cell (203) 215-9833

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Any disclosure,
distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender by immediate reply and delete the original message. Thank you.