Thursday, August 7, 2008

Re: Online Re-Enrollment

Hi all,

I just joined this list serv today and here is what i can offer on this
subject:

We are investigating InResonance Portal and Keystone modules and the
web-based inquiry and application pieces that feed into Portal. I think
they ahve the capacity to do enrollment too in another module. And
Generations is their Dev unit.

Far more intuitive and user driven than Blackbaud, and they've been great
getting us in touch with references.

Russ Nieman
Manager, Regional Sales
*in**R**ESONANCE*
o: 413.587.0236
c: 413.320.3333
f: 413.587.0238
russ.nieman@inresonance.com
www.inresonance.com

TADS in Minnesota is another group we are talking to about Financial Aid (vs
SSS) and they do online reenrollment and tuition management too-again far
rmeo intuitive interfaces for parents and admin personnel. Louisa is the
person to speak to there:

Louisa Podlich

*TADS *

New Client Relations

louisa@TADS.com

612.548.3323

Deirdre

Deirdre Harrison
Director of Admission and Financial Aid
Baker Demonstration School
201 Sheridan Road
Wilmette, IL 60091

d: 847. 425. 5813
f: 847. 425. 5801
e: dharrison@bakerdemschool.org
w: www.bakerdemschool.org

Love to Learn. Cherish the Journey. Embrace the World.