Monday, August 18, 2008

Re: Independent School Educators at ISTE and NECC Wiki

dwfitzgerald@yahoo.com writes:
>Hello, all,
>
>At the risk of being blunt, how is this different, or better, or
>preferable, to
>http://schoolcomputing.wikia.com/wiki/School_Computing_Home_Page
>
>This existing resource is already chock-full of valuable information. Why
>not combine with this existing, community-supported resource?
>
>Cheers,
>
>Bill

I have to say I'm with Bill on this. Between the ISENing (a great thing!),
the Wiki cited above (also wonderful!), and the various networks now being
established as de rigueur for every major conference, I'm beginning to
spend more time managing my resources than actually focusing on their
content (which often overlaps). Hardly have time to keep up my Facebook...

Cheers--Peter Gow

Peter Gow, Director of College Counseling and Special Programs
Beaver Country Day School
791 Hammond Street
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
www.bcdschool.org