Monday, August 11, 2008

Re: Educational Technology Coordinator Needed

If both girls are coming, do they want to sleep together in the bed or
one on the floor. The floor one needs either a sleeping bag or air
mattress I would think. Idea? If you have any zuchini we could use that,
as well. Bathing suits, if they wish to go to the pool after Mickie D's
for lunch. We can then bring them home between 3 and 4. :)