Friday, August 15, 2008

Re: Your Institution's Wikipedia Entry

We have dealt with this, (result of a senior prank) and editing the page
with an explanation resulted in a quick fix. I don't monitor it
carefully, students' alerted me to the problem. The "editors'"
accounts/IP addresses were blocked from further editing without any work
on my part.

Judith Claire Robison
St. John's Catholic Prep
Director of Technology=20