Thursday, August 28, 2008

Re: Moodle Partner References

We also have been using Remote-learner and have been pleased with them.

Derrel

Derrel Fincher
Director of Information and Communication Technology
Graded - The American School of São Paulo
(Associação Escola Graduada de São Paulo)
dfincher@graded.br | http://www.graded.br ( http://www.graded.br/ )
(55 11) 3747-4837 | Fax (55 11) 3742-9358

>>> On 8/26/2008 at 4:24 PM, James Lerman <pronto30@earthlink.net>
wrote:
We've been using Remotelearner.net and are quite pleased with them.
Jim Lerman
NJ Consortium for Middle Schools
Kean University
Union, NJ