Sunday, August 31, 2008

Re: USB Drive Policy

We do not have specific policies in place. However, our school has a
code of conduct for all behavior (not just when using the technology) as
well as a pretty standard Authorized Use Policy both of which students
and parents sign.

Our overriding school policy is that students are expected to behave
appropriately and if they do not, we will deal with the inappropriate
behavior. =20

I have updated antivirus on the computers and a radius server to help
with wireless and vpn authentication. Beyond that we rely on students
acting appropriately and teacher monitoring behavior.

Renee Ramig
Director of Technology
Seven Hills School

If there were no schools to take the children away from home part of the
time, the insane asylums would be filled with mothers. ~Edgar W. Howe