Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Re: Mice

Renee

We also had the teachers in K-2 request mice. After using them for a
while they eventually went back to the trackpads primarily because of
what you have cited. A suggestion for the trackpads may be to allow
the children to use 2 hands for click and drag operations and one hand
for navigating the pointer to the location and click as distinct
operations. I agree that the trackpad may be a little tricky for most
children in that stage of development.

Fred Austin
The Oakwood School