Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Re: Mapping alumni

Hello,

Have a look at DIY Map, at this address: http://www.backspace.com/mapapp/

Quote: DIY Map is a clickable, zooming map written in Flash and
colored by data from an external text file.
The external data file makes it easy to customize and update state
colors, add points, and use the same Flash file many times in the same
Web page with different data sets.

Cheers,

Carl

Carl W Feucht