Monday, October 4, 2010

Re: Social Networking for Classroom Use

Jessie,

In the spring of 2009 I completed a Masters research project on the use of
social networking in the classroom. We used Ning in a 9th grade social
studies project. I would do a number of things differently if I had it to do
over, but you may still find some useful info and/or resources. Here is a
link to my portfolio page; the paper and Powerpoint summary are under the
Research section at the top.

http://whipplefamily.com/bridgew/portfolio/index.html

Mark Whipple

Instructional Technology Specialst