Monday, October 4, 2010

Re: PC Laptops

I forgot to mention Bill Morrow's ThinkPad Support Forum (
http://forum.thinkpads.com/) with discussion groups for each line of
ThinkPads. It's a great resource for finding solutions to problems you may
have with a particular ThinkPad such as replacing a single key cap on the
keyboard. :)

Regards,
Danton Chin
Former nine year Board of Education member
Founding chair of the Technology Committee
iOS Developer, author, and speaker