Monday, October 18, 2010

Re: Voice Dictation Software for Math

Vinnie --

http://www.mathtalk.com/ is affiliated with Dragon. Same engine. I'll bet
you dollars to donuts there's a learning curve on dictating math, though. I
saw a reference to folks using Dragon to dictate into LaTeX as well, which
probably has an even steeper learning curve. I used to work with a science
teacher who was dyslexic and relied on Dragon for his writing, so it _can_
be done.

-- S

Seth Battis / http://battis.net / seth@battis.net / @battis / (323) 638-7384