Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Re: Wondering what others think of the information in this interview?

Steve,

Some great points. What you say about solidarity feels right to me. To push
back with traction on this issue a whole lot of people will need to work
together with trust, compassion, and understanding. How do we start building
conditions within the independent school community that will allow guilt to
turn into productive engagement? Diversity efforts like SEED do provide a
great model. How can we leverage that?

Fred