Monday, October 18, 2010

email conundrum, please help

Dear group, perhaps one (or many of you) could help me understand =20
this. Our school has a third party hosting our email (@kentschool.org) =20=

accounts. Recently, I've been getting wind of people trying to send =20
emails to our teachers that are simply disappearing=97neither received =20=

nor bounced back as undeliverable. One of my advisee parents sent me =20
an email to both my personal verizon.net address and my school =20
(kentschool.org) address. The one addressed to my verizon account came =20=

right through in good order, but the one to my school address never =20
arrived. I'm hopeful that someone can help explain to me how an email =20=

can simply disappear like that, and/or how I might help our third =20
party host to fix this problem. There are no restrictions (blacklists, =20=

filters, etc.) on my school account.

Thanks,

Jim Landskroener

[ For info on ISED-L see https://www.gds.org/podium/default.aspx?t=3D128874 ]
Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution, non-commercial, share-alike license.
RSS Feed, http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=3DISED-L