Thursday, October 28, 2010

Re: digital storytelling software?

I have used Pixie by Tech4Learning quite successfully.
http://www.tech4learning.com/pixie You can narrate each slide, then
combine them into a show much like Photostory, but with perhaps more
control. My only complaint is with the Save process which requires you
to save each slide, which is arduous. They keep promising a fix but it
hasn't happened! Tech4Learning has also created an online subscription
tool called Wixie. http://www.wixie.com/wixie With a subscription you
can create your projects online.

Jenni

Jenni Swanson Voorhees