Monday, October 18, 2010

Re: email conundrum, please help

Jim,

The mail could be in a delay status right now. =20
Mail can queue, delay or bounce if your system is out of mailbox space (dri=
ve space). =20
I would check storage before looking into routing issues. (your smtp setti=
ngs look fine according to mxtoolbox.com)

Jason Hyams
Director of Technology
St. Agnes Academy