Friday, October 15, 2010

Re: Apple MacBooks and Cisco wireless

I've had similar issues. I'm running 75 Macbooks with mobile accounts. Most of the time login works fine. On occasion I'll get a machine that will not log in (it was working fine for days). The account is mobile so it should log in whether it hits the
server or not. After a couple hours the machine works fine again. It's very strange, I have yet to figure out what the issue might be. (I also have Cisco access points)

I have about 150 Windows laptops. This issue doesn't occur on the windows side.

Christine Moore
Network Administrator
Friends Academy
1088 Tucker Road