Monday, October 18, 2010

Re: websites to watch out for

There are thousands of sites we don't want our students on, and
highlighting one or two often causes a panic-like feeling in our
parents. =20

We put out guidelines to our parents in general several times of year.
We talk about many things including social networking. We are a K-8
school, so we ask parents to check out places their students are
visiting online. We let them know that many are for 13 and over,
including many social networks including Facebook. We emphasize
supervision as the best "filter." =20

Renee Ramig
Seven Hills School