Friday, October 15, 2010

Re: Financial responsibility

We do not hold faculty financially responsible for damage to their laptops.
Each laptop we issue is insured with an active damage policy, and the school
takes care of those deductibles. Employees do not sign anything.

Terri Kuckuck
Network Administrator
Fredericksburg Academy
www.fredericksburgacademy.org