Monday, October 18, 2010

Re: websites to watch out for

Hi Marilyn -

I think it is the job of the school to be in continual conversation with
parents about students, technology, and other aspects of student lives,
without raising unnecessary alarm about every new thing that comes down the
pike.

For things such as Formspring <http://www.formspring.com>, including it in a
column in your parent newsletter or web site seems appropriate. If there's
an incident, perhaps a special email to spur discussion in homes between
parents and their children.

Steve
-----
Steve Taffee | Director of Strategic Projects
Castilleja School | staffee@castilleja.org
1310 Bryant Street | www.castilleja.org
Palo Alto, CA 94301 | taffee.edublogs.org
650.924.1040 (Google Voice)
Women Learning, Women Leading
<http://twitter.com/sjtaffee> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevetaffee>
You don't *really* need to print this do you?