Thursday, October 28, 2010

Re: Monitoring Student Use on Wireless Network

Hi Jonathan,

My question really is, once the students have access to the wireless, eithe=
r through their own provider or the school's network, how is their activity=
monitored once they are out of the classroom? For example, going on ChatRo=
ulette during lunch? We can certainly block specific sites, but new ones ar=
e popping up all the time.

Thanks.

Linda