Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Re: email conundrum, please help

Mr. Delmar,

Your missing emails may be in two different places. The junk folder at your
email hosting service (most likely location for those emails not bouncing
back) and the junk email folder on your outlook assuming you use outlook to
check your email on your computer.

Outlook will receive only the emails which are not sent into your junk
folder on your email hosting service.

I will also bet that your junk folder on your email hosting service is
getting full decreasing the available space for normal emails. Your teachers
will probably have to periodically check the junk folder on the email
hosting service to delete the junk, free space, and look for missing emails.

Patrick Le Bozec
A+, CNA, MCP, MCSE, MD
Information Technology Director
Hammond School
854 Galway Lane
Columbia, SC 29209
803.776.0295, ext 1016
803.776.0122 (fax)
www.hammondschool.org

The mission of Hammond School is to instill in students a commitment to
academic excellence and a recognition of individual potential that will
contribute to the development of their characters.