Friday, October 22, 2010

Re: Blackbaud Version 8

Release date and support for plug-ins like positive pay are a big deal.
We have to make a decision this calendar year on a new server and
upgrading SQL etc.

Glenn Dahlen
Business Officer
Trinity Episcopal School
750 E. 9th Street | Charlotte, NC 28202
T 704. 358. 8101, x265 | F 704. 358. 9908
www.tescharlotte.org