Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Re: SIS Survey

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 4:29 PM, Christian Rogers <
crogers@episcopalcollegiate.org> wrote:

> 1. Rate the following SIS systems from 1-4. (1=best, 4=worst)
>
> A)Blackbaud 4
> B)PCR Educator 4
> C)Senior Systems 4
> D)Veracross 2
>

> 2. What conditions influenced your rating?

experience 1

> [ For info on ISED-L see https://www.gds.org/podium/default.aspx?t=128874]

David F. Withrow
Director of Technology
Harford Day School
Bel Air, Maryland 21014
voice: 410 809 2406
fax: 410 836 5918
cell: 443 876 3422
skype: dfwithrow
http://www.harfordday.org

"What we want is to see the child in pursuit of knowledge, and not
knowledge in pursuit of the child."- George Bernard Shaw

The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children.
- Dietrich Bonhoeffer

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice,
there is.
- Yogi Berra