Friday, February 6, 2009

Re: ISED-L Digest - 4 Feb 2009 to 5 Feb 2009 (#2009-31)

A forum for independent school educators <ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU> on
Friday, February 06, 2009 at 12:00 AM -0500 wrote:
> I am trying to find out HOW COMMON or HOW
>RARE it is for faculty to be participating members of the Search
>Committee.

Steve,

All 3 schools that I've been a part of have had faculty particiapte
extensively in the selection of a new head, including some members of that
group that served directly on the committee. Gann Academy, Wilbraham &
Monson Academy, and Academy Hill.

Linda
Linda S. Robinson
Director of Technology

Gann Academy-The New Jewish High School of Greater Boston
333 Forest Street
Waltham, MA 02452

Website: http://www.gannacademy.org
Telephone: 781.642.6800 x 211