Thursday, February 19, 2009

Re: Document imaging/scanning

We do just as you suggest with copiers. Our Ricoh 6500 has a scan
function. You can scan multiple pages if you put them through the
document feeder or if you get them on the glass fast enough (sounds
worse than it is). The document can then be sent to an internal email
address. The addresses can be stored and I believe, even imported. Our
teachers LOVE it. Only real drawback is that it isn't color.

Hope this helps,
sherry

Sherry Ward
Director of Technology