Friday, February 20, 2009

Re: cell phones

What I think would be really interesting to know more about is how we train=
them to use these items if we want them to be used for educational purpose=
s. Don't we then have a responsibility to talk about morals and ethics with=
these things as we do with the internet? I would think we should talk abou=
t morality and ethics with all technology whether it is used is school or n=
ot.