Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Re: Back to Netbooks

We''ve been testing the Classmate this past week, along with a Lenovo
netbook. Some preliminary thoughts: we already are using laptops, so this
would be strictly a downgrade unless we went with the Classmate. Then, at
least we get the tablet functionality. You can see the teachers thoughts
here:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=df43s5zk_16cktz6fd7

Sarah Hanawald
Greensboro Day School