Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Re: [ANN] iRIS Guide launch

very nice Kevin! I especially liked the iRIS name ... now find a rare iRIS
pic to use ... nice closure too .. "In Kindness"

very nice.

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 6:52 AM, Kevin McAllister <kevin@inresonance.com>wrote:

> inRESONANCE is pleased to announce the release of iRIS, the iR Independent
> School Resource Directory. This has been compiled as a service to
> independent schools.
>
> Our aim is to provide a quick reference to all the vendors working in this
> market. A strong, healthy independent school community benefits everyone.
> This is a non-vetted listing that is free of ads or charge and open for
> listing by anyone. The hope, however, is that unlike Google, this list cuts
> to the chase for finding the companies actually working with independent
> schools.
>
> To read more about IRIS go to my blog below, or go directly to iRIS.
>
> http://iris.inresonance.com/
>
> As we all navigate these uncertain times, anything we can do to work
> together is a positive step. As Ben Franklin is reported to have said "We
> must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately".
>

> In kindness
>
> Kevin
>

> Kevin J. McAllister | President, CEO
> inRESONANCE ... Solutions that resonate
>
> kevin@inresonance.com | 413.587.0236 |
> http://www.inresonance.com/blogs/irkd

Reynolds-Anthony Harris
Chief Growth Officer
Lyceum Partners + Co
Los Angeles, CA
O: 413.320.5989

"We can't afford to make 'perfect' the enemy of the absolutely necessary."
--- President Obama