Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Re: Participle/comma help

Hi! I used to teach it like a rocket ship. I am not sure how best to =
explain it, but I can record the lesson for you if you want and pass =
along the worksheets.

Beth Lynne Ritter-Guth
Educational Communication and Technology Facilitator
The Hotchkiss School
11 Interlaken Road
Box 800
Lakeville, CT 06039