Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Re: Online Math Options

Hi Vinnie,
We have used WebAssign in the areas of Physics and Chemistry for several
years. It is used less extensively at our school in the areas of
Calculus and Precalculus depending on the teacher. Assigned problems are
correlated to textbooks, teachers can set time limits for completion,
teachers can view how long students are logged on and when they actually
finish.=20

As the parent of a senior who is far more social than academic,
WebAssign has helped my son learn to manage his time. He has learned the
hard way that he cannot wait until the last minute to complete homework.

It is also one more online tool that helps us to conserve environmental
resources by eliminating paper usage and printing costs.=20

I can connect you with our teachers who actually use this resource if
you want to contact me off-list.
Good luck,
Connie

Connie White