Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Re: [ANN] iRIS Guide launch

Hello, Kevin,

Great service -- I just put in a request to add FunnyMonkey to the directory.

Also, it's always nice to see Drupal out in the world ;)

FWIW, you can get an incremental performance gain by aggregating your css files at admin/settings/performance -- if you're using D6 for the site, you can also aggregate your js files. This can also have some advantages with IE compatibility.

Cheers,

Bill