Friday, February 6, 2009

Re: Comm & Mktg Folks going to NAIS

I'll be there!

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 3:15 PM, Lorrie Jackson
<ljackson@lausanneschool.com>wrote:

> Please pardon the cross-posting:
>
> Communications and Marketing Happy Hour
> @ NAIS Annual Conference
> Wednesday, February 25 - 5:30 -7:00 p.m.
> Big Bar, Hyatt Regency Chicago
>
> Let's get together and toast our accomplishments (or drown our sorrows?).
> Anyone involved in independent school communications and marketing is
> welcome as well as vendors, spouses, etc. Pay as you go. NAIS staff have
> been in the loop and may join us if
> schedules permit.
>
> Please let me know if you will be joining us!
>
> Lorrie
>
> Lorrie Jackson
> Director of Communications and Marketing
> Lausanne Collegiate School (Memphis, TN, USA)
> 901-474-1003
> ljackson@lausanneschool.com
> www.lausanneschool.com
> Twitter: lausanneschool
> Find Lausanne Collegiate School on Facebook!

Deirdre Harrison
Director of Admission and Financial Aid
Baker Demonstration School
201 Sheridan Road
Wilmette, IL 60091

d: 847. 425. 5813
f: 847. 425. 5801
e: dharrison@bakerdemschool.org
w: www.bakerdemschool.org

Love to Learn. Cherish the Journey. Embrace the World.