Thursday, February 26, 2009

Re: ISED/ New Member Introduction

Hi Bill,

I've written a bit about this and collected a listed of resources to =20
help folks looking for a job in independent schools: http://is.gd/kWZj

I also recorded a podcast with Bill Lyons of Independent-Thinking =20
about finding a boarding school position. He addressed a wide range of =20=

items related to the search process: http://is.gd/kX0m

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Peter

Peter Baron \\ AdmissionsQuest
admissionsquest \\ boarding school blog \\ twitter \\ (617) 623-4212

On Feb 25, 2009, at 11:06 PM, Werling, Bill wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I hope that I am welcome in this LISTSERV. I joined even though I =20
> am only an aspiring educator. I am currently a Physical Therapist =20
> with a strong desire to make a difference. I have long contemplated =20=

> how best to do this. My fianl decision is to teach in the I =20
> ndependent School venue. I grew up as a =93farm kid=94 from =
Wisconsin. =20